Unable to execute query.
The query requires a stack size that exceeds the size of the stack used by Altibase to run queries (This is to prevent the waste of memory resources of the Altibase server due to maintaining a large stack.).
Check whether query tuning has been performed; otherwise choose one of the two following methods.
1. Change the maximum stack size for a specific session only.
Change the maximum time of query execution. (MAX: 65536)
2. Change the maximum stack size of all the sessions.
1) Run the statement in iSQL to change server settings.
2) Change QUERY_STACK_SIZE from $ALTIBASE_HOME/conf/altibase.properties.
3. Re-connect all the clients.
If the stack size is set to a value greater than needed, it may become a waste of unnecessary memory space.