2.1 How to register
- Double-click "squirrel-sql.jar" in the directory where SQuirrel SQL Client is installed to run the program.
- Click Drivers -> New Driver to register Altibase JDBC driver. If the Drivers menu is inactive, activate it by clicking Windows -> View Drivers.
Enter the following in the Driver item of the Add Driver window.
- Click the "Add" button in the Extra Class Path tab at the bottom and select the Altibase JDBC drive file to use.
- After selecting the file, click the "List Drivers" button, and check if "Altibase.jdbc.driver.AltibaseDriver" is added to the Class Name combo box at the bottom.
- Click the "OK" button to complete the Altibase JDBC driver registration.