This document is for developers who develop DBMS application programs using the ALTIBASE Precompiler APRE*C/C++. This document describes the most suitable development method using the Altibase, and reference is also made to source conversion from other DBMS by referring to various sections introduced in this document. For more detailed information for developing, please refer to the manual.
It is recommended to refer to the following documents in advance:
- Altibase Replication Configuration Efficiency Guide
- Altibase Replication Constraints Guide
- APRE*C/C++ New Features & Upgrade Guide
- ALTIBASE APRE(SES)*C/C++ makefile
The test environment of this document is as follows.
- ALTIBASE : Altibase version 6 or later
- OS : Linux ( 2.6.32-504.el6.x86_64 )