For the sake of understanding, we have looked at some errors that may occur during the make-process of simple .sc source and how to fix the errors with the Makefile modification. For compile-related problems, it is important to understand what type of problem it is.
When a problem related to compilation occurs, the following items are the items to be checked:
- Is the correct library being used for the compiler?
- Are there any errors in the Makefile? (Path, specification, type, variable name use, etc.)
- Are the compile bits different between libraries or objects?
- Are you correctly linking the required vendor's library?
- Are you specifying the required system library?
- Do you specify a library for compatibility between C/C++?