4.3.9 or above
1. Unable to change the datafile size of the disk tablespace.
2. Unable to resize the undo tablespace datafile.
1. The user has attempted to change the size of a datafile that has the AUTOEXTEND option OFF to a value bigger than the maximum size.
2. The value of the undo tablespace datafile to be resized exceeded SYS_UNO_FILE_MAX_SIZE.
Set the AUTOEXTEND option of datafile to ON and follow the steps as below to change the datafile size.
1. Change the AUTOEXTEND option
2. Change the datafile size
3. Increase SYS_UNDO_FILE_MAX_SIZE
Change SYS_UNDO_FILE_MAX_SIZE from $ALTIBASE_HOME/conf/altibase.properties to the desired size (in bytes) and recreate the database.
In order to change this property, the database has to be recreated.
Hence, if you want to increase the undospace size, it is easier to use the ALTER TABLESPACE command to add a datafile.